Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Mixes!

I will mix one song of your choice from either your EP, Album, or single!
What you will get: Strategic EQ, compression, setting levels, widening your mix, automation, proper gain staging, the addition of creative effects such as reverb, delay, etc, and EQ and limiting on the master bus to bring up the volume and clarity of your mix.
You will get three files back when I am done: Original WAV File, Master WAV File, and a Master MP3 file.
Also, be sure to tell me if you intend to send your song off to get mastered, and I will leave EQ and Limiting off the master bus as well as giving you 3 to 6db of head room.
What I need from you: Individual WAV stems of the audio tracks you would like mixed. Preferably upload them in a compressed folder to either Google Drive or Dropbox and link the file to me.
My email is willsterling23@gmail.com. You may also send me your file there or feel free to ask me any questions. Please allow up to five days to get your mix back to you.
Thank you everyone for your interest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Recording Room. Powered by Blogger.